It’s that time of year again when Central Texas is lit up for the holidays! The Austin is full of festivities scheduled throughout the month of December.
We’ve provided you with a few holiday-themed light shows for you to consider packing up the loved ones and checking out.
- Trail of Lights: Drive through Zilker Park between Nov. 27th – Dec. 31st to experience popular Austin tradition. The trail is a glow with over two-million lights!
- Peppermint Parkway: Vroom! Vroom! Head on out to the Cota Speedway and experience the light display of “COTALAND” and it’s dancing festive elves.
- Hill Country Galleria: Check out their Light Up the Plaza event on Saturday, from 6-8 p.m. and a holiday market every Thursday, Friday and Saturday leading up to Christmas Eve.
- Dreamland’s Lights and Delights: The holiday’s hill country is calling! Head to Dripping Springs to check out their first-ever holiday display.
- Downtown Austin and Tree Lighting: Gather on the steps of the Capital at 6 p.m. on Saturday, December 4th, to sing carols and watch the 45-foot tree light up the downtown Austin skyline.
- Mozart’s Christmas Lights Show: If you haven’t already done so, purchase your tickets for their annual Bavarian festival-style Christmas Light Show.
- Round Rock Light Up the Lake: From Dec. 2-4, Old Settlers Park will light up with holiday displays, activities for the family, and live music!
- Driskill Hotel: This historic hotel will be decorated from nook and cranny with holiday furnishings, including the 16-foot Christmas tree to be lit on December 1st.
I’m sure we’ve missed other events, so please reach out and we’ll add them to this list!